The place to go when you need a break from the convention!
TEST YOUR WITS and skills against other challengers in the Game Room. There are many games to discover here. A quick round of familiar classic games of cards like Uno, Phase 10 or Fluxx, or play a unique rail building board game or make a bid for a monopoly on the trading market, or dare to command in a take-no-prisoners win. All types of games to try, cards, board games, role playing, or combat.
The game room will be open at the hours listed. Look for related panels and demos posted on the Event Boards and add your name to a tournament list, or just stop by to visit.
Friday: 7 pm - 1 am
Saturday: 10 am - 2 am
Sunday: 10 am - 4 pm
in the Tack Room
GAME ROOM RULES
• No unattended children. Children 10 and younger must be supervised.
• No food is allowed, though we will be somewhat lenient with some drinks and non-messy snacks.
• The 5-2-1 Rule: 5 hours sleep, 2 meals, and 1 shower per 24 hours.
COVID ERA SAFETY MEASURES
GAME ROOM RULES will be overseen by our Tiki God Charlie at the door.
• Have you had enough rest for the day? (5 hours minimum of sleep in the last 24 hours)
• Have you had a proper meal? (Plan for 2 meals a day)
• Have you had a shower recently?
• Are you healthy? (No illness with sniffles, coughs, or sneezing)
• Masks will be encouraged, but not mandated. Enter at your own risk.
For more information, please contact Ann L.