You will regularly find members of #TeamFarpoint attending other conventions in the area to support our fellow convention teams and give you the opportunity to get the latest Farpoint news and talk with Farpoint representatives. We can be usually found at a table in the convention’s Dealer’s Room or Club Table hall.
We have also partnered with several internet media outlets that cover the fandom experience and encourage you to visit them online.
Our Convention Partners
- MidAtlantic Nostalgia Con, September 15-17, 2022 – Delta Hotel by Marriott, Hunt Valley MD
- Capclave, September 30-October 2, 2022 – Rockville Hilton, Rockville MD
- Southern Maryland Comic Con, October 15, 2022 – Capital Clubhouse, Waldorf MD
- Baltimore Comic Con, October 28-30, 2022 – Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore MD
- Philcon, November 18-20, 2022 – Crowne Plaza Hotel, Cherry Hill NJ
- Stellar Con, November 19, 2022 – APGFCU Arena, Bel Air, MD
- Super Mag Fest, January 5-8, 2023 – Gaylord Convention Center, National Harbor, MD
- Katsucon, February 17-19, 2023 – Gaylord Convention Center, National Harbor, MD
- Annapolis Comic Con, March 11, 2023 – The Byzantium Event and Conference Center, Annapolis, MD
- Balticon, May 26-29, 2023 – Renaissance Harbor Hotel, Baltimore, MD
- Shore Leave, July 7-9, 2023 – Delta Hotel by Marriott, Hunt Valley, MD
Our Internet Media Partners
The Rogers Revue covers the entertainment scene in the Washington DC, Baltimore MD, and Northern Virginia area. Follow them to see exclusive coverage of conventions, plays, concerts and more in the area
Movers and Shakers Unlimited was with the goal to provide insight for aspiring entrepreneurs and artists to discover what it takes to join a particular field of interest and become successful at it. In the process, the series spotlights on the DC/MD/VA metropolitan area.
Fandom Spotlite‘s motto is “Follow Your Fandom. They are dedicated to promoting cosplay, conventions and fandoms in a positive manner. And provide some entertainment along the way.
One thought on “Visit our Friends”
Marscon has been rescheduled to March 18-20, 2022.