#FarpointCon2023 will be held at the
Delta Hotel by Marriott
245 Shawan Road Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Telephone: 410-785-7000 or 800-627-7468
The hotel is currently accepting reservations. The closing date for the Farpoint hotel room block is January 10, 2023. Our special room rate is $129 (plus applicable taxes) per night with a two-night minimum. To receive this rate, use this link to make your reservation or if you reserve by phone, be sure to ask for the Farpoint rate. Our rate should be the lowest available for our weekend. If you find rooms offered for a lower rate, please let us know at Contact@FarpointCon.com so we can make sure you get the lower rate, and we still get credit for your room reservation.
- You may not sleep in vehicles parked in the parking lot. This includes campers and RVs.
- The Delta Hotel allows pets in the sleeping rooms per their policy found online at https://www.marriott.com/hotels/fact-sheet/travel/bwidh-delta-hotels-baltimore-hunt-valley/. This policy limits Hotel Guests to 1 pet per room (pet maximum weight 50 pounds) with a non-refundable $75 fee per stay. The animal must not be left unsupervised in the sleeping room or the convention levels and must be on a leash when not in the sleeping room.
- No pets of any kind are permitted in the convention area of the hotel. Service animals, such as guide dogs, are exempt from this restriction in accordance with the law, but the person accompanying them be the service animal’s matched partner.
- All room parties must be pre-authorized by the convention. The hotel will shut down non-authorized room parties. To obtain details or authorization please email us.
- There is a charge for rollaway beds and refrigerators (in rooms not equipped with a refrigerator). So many people request them that the hotel must rent extras and this charge pays for them. Rollaway beds are only available for rooms with king size beds.
- Rooms with two double beds are limited to four-person occupancy.
- If you pay for your room by any method other than by a credit card, the hotel requires a $25/day deposit for incidentals. This is done at all larger hotels and is not just a policy applied during conventions. This deposit is returned to you if not used, but the method varies with your payment method. If you have any questions concerning the method of refund, discuss this with the call agent when you make your reservation.
- Please note that the hotel has a no-smoking policy.
FREE Parking for all attendees!
Look on our “Getting There” and “Local Attractions” pages for directions and more information about our hotel’s local area.